State Bicycles 4130 All-Road
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel frame and fork with plenty of cargo mounts, 11-speed drivetrain, disc brakes, and your choice of thru-axle wheels; 700c with fast-rolling gravel tires or 650b with knobby tires.
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for a rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders or racks
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1" (53mm)
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
Have Questions?Ask Gear Guide
Shipped fast! Very happy with my bike and customer service!