Leatt MTB 4.0 All Mountain V21 Helmet
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Leatt MTB 4.0 All Mountain helmet is updated for 2021 and features some of the best comfort and head protection we've ever tested.
The lightweight compound polymer shell comes in three sizes and offers some of the most complete head coverage and protection available without a full-face helmet. Leatt helmets also feature 360 ̊Turbine Technology reducing rotational accelerations and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain - making it perfect for getting rowdy on your favorite trails.
In addition to class-leading protection, the Leatt 4.0 All Mountain Helmet also features the convenience of the Fidlock buckle system, and a universal sunglasses dock that lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protecting them from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor opens up enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them.
- Lightweight Polymer Compound Shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Sunglasses docking port for easy and secure storage
- Maximized ventilation with 13 vents effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- 360° Turbine TechnologyReduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- In-molded EPS + EPP impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 430g ( 0.95 lbs)
- Sizing #S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8”), #M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4”), #L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 - 24 3⁄4”)