OneUp EDC V2 Tool
Get Notified When This Item Is Back In Stock
OneUp's riding team always prefers to ride without a backpack, whenever possible in Squamish. But no one wants to be 'that guy' who needs to borrow tools when out on a ride, or has to hike down the trail with a broken bike. They wanted a solution that would allow them to carry the essential tools that they need for every ride, without wearing a bulky backpack, which is why they created the EDC tool system.
For rides under 3 hours they recommend storing your EDC Tool in your steerer tube, with the Tubeless Plug Kit installed and already loaded with Bacon in case you get a flat. By attaching your complete tool system to your bike you can be sure to never forget your repair kit.
The EDC (Everyday Carry) tool contains all your essential trailside tools and can be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC tool to fix punctures fast.
Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical.
New For 2020
- Easier to remove from your bike, with a lower friction design.
- Updated Chain Breaker is easier to use and has a steel body for increased durability
- Stronger steel Spoke Keys
- Black Multi-Tool
- Tubeless plug jabber cover (Small storage capsule)
Storage Capsule and Storage Options
The EDC Tool was designed to be stored inside your stem/steerer tube or inside the high volume, CNC Aluminum, EDC Pump with integrated CO2 inflator head. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle.
- Includes a 10 function Multi-Tool, Tire Lever and Chain Breaker.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, Flat Head Screwdriver, EDC Top Cap Tool
- The EDC Tool contains no loose, easy to lose driver bits
- Ultra compact and super lightweight
- Tire Lever, Chain Breaker, 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys, Presta Valve Core Tool, Spare Rotor Bolt
- Spare Quick Link Storage: 12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage or 2 x Sealed Storage Capsules