Specialized RIME 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoes
1 In stock
Subcribe to back in stock notification
If you're on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Laces and Hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable with one-hand adjustability
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 370g (1/2 pair, size 42)