The SRAM Force 1 AXS crankset offers a superior 1x drivetrain experience with simplified functionality for a variety of riding disciplines. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
Number of Chainrings: Single
Color: Gloss Carbon
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
Crank Length (mm): 165 mm
Crank Intended Use: Road
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
Drivetrain Speeds: 12
Defined Color: Carbon
Chainring BCD: 107
BB Included: No
Free Ground Shipping
We offer free ground shipping on orders most orders over $49.00. If your cart exceeds $49.00, the flat rate shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. Floor pumps, bike racks, bicycles under $2000 MSRP, and other oversize items are excluded from free shipping.
Flat Rate Ground Shipping
Orders under $49 ship for a flat rate of $6.99, aside from the following oversize items:
- Floor Pumps: $25
- Bike Racks: $25
- Complete Bicycles Under $2000 MSRP: $100
90 Day No-Hassle Returns & Exchange Policy
You may return new and unopened parts, accessories, and gear for a full refund minus the return shipping cost. Your return request should be received within 90 days of the confirmed delivery date.
Learn more about shipping
, and returns