Burly enough to handle the toughest of trails, yet light enough to pedal all day the Flow S1 is up for any challenge. The S1 is now ready for action with a 1.6mm deeper profile and reinforced rim walls the new Flow S1 offers greater impact strength, for an even wider range of use, with only a minor weight gain. Strong and light 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes mean the Flow S1 is built to last. Combined with faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs available in configurations to fit nearly any bike, the Flow S1 is the a great trail, all-mountain, and enduro wheel.
- 29mm internal width, WideRight for 2.35 - 2.8 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 29mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Stan's Neo Hub with Durasync freehub featuring 10 degree engagement through 6 simultaneous pawls
Free Ground Shipping
We offer free ground shipping on orders most orders over $49.00. If your cart exceeds $49.00, the flat rate shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. Floor pumps, bike racks, bicycles under $2000 MSRP, and other oversize items are excluded from free shipping.
Flat Rate Ground Shipping
Orders under $49 ship for a flat rate of $6.99, aside from the following oversize items:
- Floor Pumps: $25
- Bike Racks: $25
- Complete Bicycles Under $2000 MSRP: $100
90 Day No-Hassle Returns & Exchange Policy
You may return new and unopened parts, accessories, and gear for a full refund minus the return shipping cost. Your return request should be received within 90 days of the confirmed delivery date.
Learn more about shipping
, and returns