Have Questions?Ask Gear Guide
Stan's NoTubes Flow S1 29" 15 x 110 Boost Front Wheel
Get Notified When This Item Is Back In Stock
Burly enough to handle the toughest of trails, yet light enough to pedal all day the Flow S1 is up for any challenge. The S1 is now ready for action with a 1.6mm deeper profile and reinforced rim walls the new Flow S1 offers greater impact strength, for an even wider range of use, with only a minor weight gain. Strong and light 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes mean the Flow S1 is built to last. Combined with faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs available in configurations to fit nearly any bike, the Flow S1 is the a great trail, all-mountain, and enduro wheel.
- 29mm internal width, WideRight for 2.35 - 2.8 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 29mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Neo hubs feature best-in-class convertibility through easy and simple endcaps
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 29 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Valve: Presta