Have Questions?Ask Gear Guide
Zipp Speed Weaponry 3ZERO MOTO Front Wheel - 29", 15 x 110mm, 6-Bolt, Slate/Stealth
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Zipp’s 3ZERO MOTO carbon enduro/trail wheelset is inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for good reason. Based in the racing hotbed of Indy, Zipp for more than three decades has used motorsports as an inspiration to develop pioneering carbon cycling innovations. Zipp's single-wall approach, Moto Technology, allows the rims to “pivot” from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider that means durability and control for greater speed. Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = Speed
- Each wheel includes TyreWiz tire-pressure monitoring device
- Single-wall design called Moto Technology
- Higher impact resistance
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners, smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension
Durability and ride quality
The 3ZERO MOTO’s rim design provides incredible strength and impact resistance due to Moto Technology™ compliance, spreading the impact energy over a larger area of the wheel. The wheel can be deflected three times more than top rival box-section carbon wheels, resulting in improved ride quality.
The single-wall approach, called Moto Technology™, allows the rim to “pivot” from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension.
Dial-in precise and optimal pressure for every trail, on every ride with real-time tire pressure data, thanks to the integration of Quarq’s TyreWiz™ in every 3ZERO MOTO wheel.
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Color: Slate/Stealth
- Wheel Size: 29"
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm
- Defined Color: Gray
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher